Crossed Roller Bearing
Crossed Roller Bearings consist of an outer ring, an inner ring, and a plurality of rollers and spacers. The roller lies between the inner and outer ring with the spacers placed between the rollers to prevent the mutual friction between them thereby decreasing the torque resistance for rotation.
Crossed-roller bearings are bearings for high-precision applications whose dimensions conform to ISO dimension series 18 as per DIN 616.
Due to the X arrangement of the cylindrical rollers, these bearings can support axial forces from both directions as well as radial forces, tilting moment loads and any combination of loads by means of a single bearing position. As a result, designs involving two bearing positions can be reduced to a single bearing position. Crossed roller bearings are very rigid, have high running accuracy and are supplied with normal clearance, low clearance or preload. The bearing outer rings are easily fixed to the adjacent construction using clamping rings.
- cross roller bearing RA series for Robot machinery
- 2,900 rpm
- 3.937 Inch | 100 Mil
- RU124UUCCO Precise Crossed Roller Bearing For Robotic arm
- Compact Type
- Bearings with Housin
- RU CRB20025 Crossed Roller Bearing 310X250X25 for Robot Machinery
- 20.8 kN
- RA17013cUU CCO Precise Crossed Roller Bearing For Robotic parts&Mechanical
- ABEC 1 | ISO P0
- Without Snap Ring
- RA8008 Precise Crossed Roller Bearing For Robotic parts
- Electroless Nickel P
- Compact Type
- High Precision and High Rigidity Crossed Roller Bearing RU124G
- Deep Groove Ball Bea
- [Steel] Steel
- Stock Cross Roller Bearing Model RB 4010
- 14 Days